p
I traveled with family and...

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 18, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Cabin Type: Suite
p
I traveled with family and we had a beautiful suite. Could not camplain about anything. Picture perfect view from our balcony. Very comfortable. Food was excellent, service was excellent, crew members were always kind and ready to assist. Room service was awesome and food was always fresh and hot and delivered in a timely maner.
p
If I had to put down one complaint it would be having to wait so long for the elevators. I would normally just take the stairs but with two elderly and slightly handicapped people with me, it was neccessary to take elevators.
p
Other than that it was great !!!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!