A GREAT CRUISE

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship by all means is a beautiful ship, and this was our second time to sail her. I didn't realize how really big she was until we were tied beside The Dream. I loved all the marble, chrome granite, teak decks and the stained and varnished hand rails.

Cruise director Sparkles left us rolling in the isles with laughter\, she was awesome!

This lady working at lunch over seeing everything saw me looking for honey dew melon and I mean she was going to get me some even if she had to go bellow. I said that's okay and she said I'll do what ever it takes\, and I knew she meant it. I only wish I had written down her name\, but she was off in a flash looking for someone to help.

All in tip top condition

Pros: Our Female Cruise Director

Cons: the very long time the first day that the elevators were down\, climbed stairs

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!