Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First time cruiser with family

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

This was our first cruise and we were handled with care and explained in detail what to expect and to just relax and have fun and that is just what we did. We enjoyed the entire ship and are looking to do it again soon.

Pros: My children loved the Camp Carnivals Classes as so did me and my husband. The shows were really entertaining.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I wish there could have been more bathrooms but nothing bad stands out.
The buffets were good food but needed a little more varity with breakfast. The food was always cooked to perfection and was delicious.
We loved our room even though it was a state room. We had plenty of space for 2 adults and 3 children with no issues. Loved how much storage space there was for us to store things.
Our waiter one evening at dinner in the Rome Lounge even put my dinner in the warmer so I could take my son to class because he wanted to attend an event they were doing at that time. She was amazing.
We had no problems getting on and off the ship even though we didn't have passports. It was a very easy process even with having our children. I really loved how they took the time to explain to my son what was happening so he wouldn't be scared.
I think the activities of the ship were perfect in every way.