Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5- Night Western Caribbean

Sail Date: September 24, 2012

Overall, the ship was nice. Main dining room food was excellent and service there was great. The buffet had its moments..... sometimes the food was great and sometimes it was not. The person slicing the meat was rude and literally threw food onto your plate! He would walk off and leave people standing there waiting. Sometimes only one side of the buffet was open leaving a long line waiting on one side. Omelet stations were slow and not enough help. I loved the big screen on deck but the volume was way too loud so unfortunately I spent no time there. Traffic around the London dining room was terrible. Entertainment was good and we went most nights. More beverage servers in the theater would have been good. The photographers were annoying at best, especially on the gangway while trying to exit the ship. If I want a picture made, I will ask for it.

Pros: Room with balcony price

Cons: Waiting for elevators

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!