Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise

Sail Date: September 15, 2012

This was our first cruise, and we had a blast! The service on the ship was amazing, and never ceased to amaze us. There was an abundance of things to do on the ship to keep us occupied, so we rarely found ourselves without something to do. The food was ok, but overall we were not overly impressed. However, we also know that when feeding that many people 24-7 for 5 days, it would be hard to have a 5 star meal every time. The only complaint that we had was the beds in the rooms. Vacation is exhausting, and we would have enjoyed a good nights sleep, however, the beds were worse than sleeping on a floor. I felt myself unrested and sore throughout my vacation, which was rather displeasing. I only wish that we would have had a better nights sleep, so that we could have enjoyed the rest of our vacation. But overall, Carnival did a great job!

Pros: Service

Cons: Bed comfortability

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The beds were NOT comfortable.