Nice vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to U.S.

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Crews staff were all friendly, especially the one that keep our room clean. He always say \" Hello\". There were always entertainment happening. Food at the Dining place at London Dining, it was okay. I won't say it the best. There few days that I ate down there, that I was not satisfied with the meal.

London Dining food was not really that good. Had a pork Lion that was dry and hard to chew. My daughter said not best meal she eat down there either

Pros: fun activities on ship\, crew friendly

Cons: Food was okay

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!