Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to U.S.

Nice vacation

Sail Date: August 27, 2012

Crews staff were all friendly, especially the one that keep our room clean. He always say \" Hello\". There were always entertainment happening. Food at the Dining place at London Dining, it was okay. I won't say it the best. There few days that I ate down there, that I was not satisfied with the meal.

Pros: fun activities on ship\, crew friendly

Cons: Food was okay

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

London Dining food was not really that good. Had a pork Lion that was dry and hard to chew. My daughter said not best meal she eat down there either