The perfect get away

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Triumph

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 23, 2012

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

a 4 days cruise is perfect for first time travelers, we had more than enough of eating, dancing, drinking, gambling, enjoying wonderful Broadway shows, shopping, pampering ourselves in the spa, playing Mini Golf, swimming, the range of activities is wide!

Ship Experiences

Excessive amounts of food available for all\, great varied delicious food\, not apt for dieters! lol

I wish I knew from the beggining that I had to read the Fun Times newsletter everyday to be aware of all activities going on thru the day\, I missed most on the first day. Who wants to sit down to read papers when you have lots to explore?

I wish they helped me convince my two year old to stay at the children camp\, she would not want stay there for one minute!

Super friendly with big smiles all the time! loved the staff\, the waitress in the dining room were awesome and funny!

Just big enough not to get lost :)

Good size room\, enough towels\, pillows\, shower had shampoo\, soap\, toothpaste\, etc...

Pros: The shows in the theater.

Cons: The long lines at the buffet

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!