Wonderful time had by all!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
It is a nice ship. The crew is very nice. Overall it was a pleasant experience. I was surprised that 99% of the crew is some type of foreigners since we have 8% unemployement in America. Lots of smiles everywhere. Did not like having to walk through the casino - smoking lounge to access the aft of the vessel. I realize that 90% of the people on the ship drink the drink specials, but as a wine person, I would like to see a MUCH better wine selection. The best value on the ship is \"Chef's Table\". I have been to wine dinners twice the price which could not come close to this experience.

The choices were awesome. Sad to see the dining room were not packed. I guess many people perferred the ease of the Lido deck buffet dining.

Lots to choose from. There is something for everyone

Zoran was the best!

I really did not like having to access the rear of the vessel through the casino/smoking area

very nice.

Pros: That my older children had a good time (19\,17\, 15)

Cons: Feeling like cattle in the trough.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!