Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great First Cruise

Sail Date: July 21, 2012

This was a great first cruise. I will be going on future cruises. The ship is showing signs of age. Ships crew provided everything and more than I expected.

Pros: Relaxed Atmoshere

Cons: Extremely Dirty Drunk Dancing at the pool with Children around. Was not something that I would want my children to see.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The ship is showing signs of age\, rusting\, damaged decor that was not being repaired. Cleanliness was very good. Some elevators were not working making wait times for them long.
Good food anytime you wanted was great.
Our stateroom was very suitable. I prefer a temperature that is cooler but understand the issues with that. There were a couple of lights out in the room and was told that they carry no replacement blubs for them.
We could not have asked for a nicer group of staff to serve us.
More than what we could take in.
I think what was allowed to go on at the main pool area on the last day of the cruise was extremely inappropriate for family enjoyment.