Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful time. The entertainment was great. We really enjoyed the sightseeing excursions we went on. At Progreso, we did the "Discover the Mayan world" excursion and it was fantastic. Our tour guide was very informative and the sights were really nice. We stopped at a very nice hotel and had a lunch buffet. The pool area and beach was very nice. I am so glad that I did an excursion at Progreso. Some people told me they don't even get off the ship at Progreso. So glad that I did not take their advice. Also did a sightseeing tour on Cozumel which was also very nice and informative. The staff was really great and they worked real hard to keep the ship clean. Would definetly recommend this cruise. We had a great time.

Pros: Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!