Totally enjoyable

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Everything was perfect; the crew is constantly working to make everything great. This was my first cruise and it was GREAT.

Food service was Great also\, Only wish would be an actual chineese resturant

Great variety of entertainment ; we were never bored; just tired

This was the best part\, we took both sons 14 and 17 and they had a blast with their groups and activites . They also made new friends

Staff was exceptional at all times

Very clean\, the layout was great and I went all over the ship and didn't see nothing out of place or dirty

LOVED my room with the balcony view better than I imagined and very clean and neat.

Pros: They kept the room cleaned and fresh towels twice a day.

Cons: trip not long enough

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!