Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Totally enjoyable

Sail Date: June 28, 2012

Everything was perfect; the crew is constantly working to make everything great. This was my first cruise and it was GREAT.

Pros: They kept the room cleaned and fresh towels twice a day.

Cons: trip not long enough

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Very clean\, the layout was great and I went all over the ship and didn't see nothing out of place or dirty
Food service was Great also\, Only wish would be an actual chineese resturant
LOVED my room with the balcony view better than I imagined and very clean and neat.
Staff was exceptional at all times
Great variety of entertainment ; we were never bored; just tired
This was the best part\, we took both sons 14 and 17 and they had a blast with their groups and activites . They also made new friends