Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: July 12, 2012

I thought this cruise was great considering all the bad reviews I was reading. i thought the staff was great! This probably had something to do with them only being on the boat for a couple of weeks. I couldn't imagine how they must feel after being on the boat for 7 months out of the year. Please make a section for people who want to be as loud as they want and who get back to their rooms at 5am being ridiculously loud. You know, those people who have no care for others around them. We got stuck between two groups of this. We like to have a good time also, but when we get back to our rooms, we tend to respect those around us. Maybe designate the back of the boat to people who are inconsiderate of others so they don't have to make the rest of us miserable. Please give the Cowboy comedian something else to talk about besides just male genitalia. I could have come up with better material than him. The other comedian was really funny and original. Update the weight room. Add some more equipment, weights, etc. Please put a real country singer in the bar. Maybe give the cowboy comedian a singing job. It was hard hearing Garth Brook songs or any other country songs for that matter where the \"L's\" weren't being pronounced. I felt like I was constantly getting asked if I wanted a drink. If Im holding a drink, I probably don't need another one. How bout come up with a wristband system for those people who don't mind being asked if they want drinks. You know, identifiy the alcoholics!!

Pros: Food\, Staff\, Clean Rooms

Cons: Weight Room\, Pushy drink servers\, Oriental Garth Brooks

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!