experiencing the Triumph

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2012
Our waiter team Homer, Jordan and Leslie were just the very best. They made it so fun for our whole table. I hated to leave them. Great attitudes and sooooooo funny.

Oh I loved it every night. We usually ate on lido in mornings and afternoons but looked forward to dining at night in the Paris. The food was great and I've been on 20 cruises on various ships but I'd rank this right up there. Lobster nite my favorite.

Shows were really good. I loved the around the world show.

Arnold our room steward was excellent as was our wait staff Leslie\, Jordan and Homer. So nice. We all looked forward to seeing them every night. They worked so hard to please us and we were a tough bunch.

The decor was understated for a Carnival ship but I liked it. It was very clean and neat everywhere.

We had three in our cabin and there were no problems with room. Our steward Arnold was great.

Pros: The waiters and the guy Robert at the Piano bar.

Cons: I would like to have different ports although these were good.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!