Cancer survivor denied life celebration

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
My mother was told that her cancer in mission. Just got married and a chance to live I decide to take a cruise. After reaching the boat without birth certificate and having a chance to have it faxed over, supervisor Amanda replied,"My husband is a union member that certificate won't work". (Being a union member means you are born in United states). Anyway she received the fax and still denied me to get on boat. My mother did not get a chance to celebrate the opportunity to celebrate being told her cancer in mission.

Cons: A chance to celebrate my mother given a second chance to live.............

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.