Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun but not up to Standards

Sail Date: June 28, 2012

Was disapointed in the quantity and quality of the productions. I expect to see a high quality show each evening. There was only a show 2 of the 4 nights, and the music quality was poor. Also, a very poor selection of themes for the shows. When you pick something like "The big Easy" I guess it is not surprizing that way too much of the content was about prostitution. I was also very offended by the scene making fun of the church!!! We were also disapionted in the lack of activities during the days at sea.

Pros: The food was great!

Cons: The evening shows were not very good this time. One pool was down the whole time.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

The bed was hard, not the usual quality I expect from Carnival.