Fun but not up to Standards

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Was disapointed in the quantity and quality of the productions. I expect to see a high quality show each evening. There was only a show 2 of the 4 nights, and the music quality was poor. Also, a very poor selection of themes for the shows. When you pick something like "The big Easy" I guess it is not surprizing that way too much of the content was about prostitution. I was also very offended by the scene making fun of the church!!! We were also disapionted in the lack of activities during the days at sea.

The bed was hard, not the usual quality I expect from Carnival.

Pros: The food was great!

Cons: The evening shows were not very good this time. One pool was down the whole time.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.