Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2012

Recently sailed on the Triumph to Mexico. Great room accomadations and room was always made nicely and cleaned very well everyday. The food buffet was not the best in my opinion. The food tasted morelike fast food than at a restaurant style buffet. All the meats that were prepared for the buffet seem a little dry and plain. The Paris dining that was signed up for at a certain was very less desirable. I signed up for me and my son to dine and we were seated with two other total strangers. Was not told this was going to be the seating arrangements. Nothing against strangers but dinner is kind of family oriented or maybe with close friends. Just wasn't very comfortable dining with strangers. The only food option for late night or all night was pizza. Other than the food and dining arrangements the ship and crew were great.

Pros: Relaxing on the ship while at sea

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!