Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Triumph Jun 18-23

Sail Date: June 18, 2012

I was less satisfied with the Triumph than I was the Ecstacy. While the entertainment schedule was impressive and surpassed the Ecstacy, the service had serious issues and made me much less satisfied overall with the cruise. I was very frustrated with the number of unattended children running willy-nilly and was both concerned and irritated with kids crowding the hot tubs-including the adults only. I missed having the fantail hot tubs that were off limits to kids that I experience on the Ecstacy. I also was less than thrilled with the experiences I had with the roaming servers in the lounges-I experienced several borderline rude comments from them.

Pros: Layout of ship and entertainment

Cons: Service: room service order incomplete/wrong everyday; kids in adults only hot tub; dryers in laundrette not functional

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Layout was very easy to access. However, I was not impressed with the cleanliness nor the functinality of several components on board-i.e. dryers.
Stewards and dining room waitstaff were awesome. However, I was not impressed with the roaming bartenders as they were abrupt, snide, and borderline rude on more than one occasion.