Awesome vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Triumph
This was our first cruise and we thought it was awesome. Our 6 yr old daughter loved the water slide. We were very impressed!

We tried Camp Carnival with our 2 yr old one day, but she cried and had to be picked up. I expected that, as she isn't away from me very much. Our 6 yr old never went to camp because all she cared about was swimming and they don't take the kids her age to the pool.

All of the staff was super friendly and accommodating. Our head waiter was superb.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: I did get lost and confused as to where things were, but this was my first cruise, so I don't know how this ship compared to other ships layouts.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!