Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointing!

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

This was strickly a party cruise ship, they pushed alcohol from the time you got on till the time you left. The drunks dry humping each other in front of everyone was too much. The movies sucked (documentaries of Elvis, really? Go to Redbox Carnival!), the shows were second rate and the clubs were lame. The cruisers were rude and this is not a family cruise, I didn't take my kids and glad I didn't.

Pros: Cozumel

Cons: The drunks on board!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Food was average and there was plenty of it but the dining experience was awful, thing mall food court on a Saturday afternoon but free food. So many people and such long lines.
Our sheets weren't changed from the previous cruise, we had to call room service. The staff was wonderful.
Like I said, sheets were dirty when we arrived.
The staff was awesome, considering the people they had to put up with.