Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun Times on Triumph

Sail Date: April 14, 2012

Great ship and well maintained. Little details like the quality of cabinets in the room were the only thing that really set the room apart from other ships.

Pros: Balcony, People, Food, Ship

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Only went to dinner once and my lasagna wasn't good and neither was whatever my wife got. Of course the waiter told me it wasn't so I don't know if it was my fault for not listening or if it was their's for not knowing how to make a simple dish. The buffets were awesome though with a nice variety and always fresh. The sushi on the buffet was better than I get locally!
Very friendly, called us by name in the hallway every time he saw us.