Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: March 22, 2012

The Triumph is a beautiful ship. I have been on several cruises through Carnival and this was the best by far. The entertainment was excellent, food in the dining room very good and the wait staff very friendly and did a good job taking care of my mother who was using a wheelchair for assistance with ambulating distances. The size of the room was a pleasant surprise. Lots of room, even had a couch in our room which I've never had before on Carnival. Bathroom very roomy with lots of space in the cabinet for items. One thing I was not happy with was our room steward. He did a very poor job straightening up our room. Generally just made up the bed and that was it. I've been on many cruises with Carnival and his performance was definitely substandard. Considering you are charged a little over $11 per day for gratuities I think he could have done a much better job, and I have had wonderful room stewards in the past.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Waiters pushing drinks all the time and excessive requests for taking pictures at every opportunity by Carnival staff.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!