Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Experience

Sail Date: February 27, 2012

This was our first cruise and overall a great experience. I wish that Carnival would offer a more variety of excursions. Was disappointed in the small selection of pools. The hot tub was always full of kids and did not make for a relaxing time. I actually spent 5 days/nights on the Triumph and the only water I put my feet in was the shower. The entertainment was great in all aspects. Staff was great and helpful.

Pros: The staff was exceptional. Very helpful with directions and catered to anything that we needed.

Cons: Elevators were slow and seemed to be down alot.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I didn't know if my husband would enjoy the shows, but after the first show the first night we didn't miss any. Tex, our cruise director is very entertaining in announcing the shows.
Breakfast buffet was average at best. Dining room meals, times, quality, entertainment was all exceptional. Dining staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and very curtious.
Could use updating.
Everyone on the Triumph went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. Great directions when I would get turned around. The only ones that were rude and I saw this with not only us but a few other people were Ingrid in the spa and the guy serving the chinese. Ingrid was all but screaming and the chinese food server just slung the food on your plate and you dare not ask for anything extra. (By extra I mean, we didn't even get rice.)