Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My 1st Cruise

Sail Date: January 30, 2012

I am glad I choose the Triumph as my first cruise. I feel that if I had been on another ship prior I would have been more disappointed. I have heard many friends talk about how wonderful the food is... however, I learned to eat in the dining rooms at assigned times, because the buffet food was less than pleasing. I also ordered room service a few times, however our oder was never right. Not once!
Overall I was pleased with the politeness of staff and the shows were great!
However on my last night I walked out of the elevator where a staff member was mopping and fell. The staff helped me up, but then disappeared leaving his mop and wet floor unattended. I took it upon myself to find a warning sign for other guests and was very upset by the staff's lack of concern. Why did I have to find a warning sign myself? This was very frustrating.

Pros: visiting Cozumel

Cons: the buffet food.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Although it was not as "fancy" as I had expected it was clean and everything was easily accessible.
as I said above the buffet food quality was poor, however the dining room food and services met all expectations.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful, with the exception of the rude staff member the last night when I fell on the wet floor.