Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cozumel was great

Sail Date: January 30, 2012

There were so many things that were great: Your staff was excellent; they were one of the most efficient, well versed workforces, I had ever had the privilege to observe. They truly worked with excellence. However, there are many things to enjoy in life without the continual references to getting drunk. I do realize that is the objective of many, but not everyone. There were many references to children drinking, and the whole party, or should I say "HO" party (reference to the slang: whore) presented, it was more than I could endure. I will probably NEVER go on another cruise for this very reason. I realize, that is a big ticket item for your trip, it is just NOT something I am interested in.

Also, the SO CALLED "Family friendly" atmosphere; are you kidding me? The night of the big magic show, I had my 13 year old daughter with us, and those girls in the show had the butts exposed. There were many young boys there also, but for my daughter to see that "Girls are here to show themselves off." How degrading. I was very offended.

Thank you for taking my letter.

Kim Pugh

Pros: Great staff

Cons: I absolutly hated the "drink party" atmospher that was presented

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

My daughter was in Circle C. Great job! She loved it.