Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

A Funtastic Cruise!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Overall I had a great time and I would definitely do it again. It was a lot of fun and the ship was very accomodating and service was excellent.

Pros: The accomodations, friendly staff, and the excursion we went on

Cons: last couple nights we had bad service in the London dining room, too many people to enjoy the hot tub or pools

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The ship was in great shape. The staff did a fantastic job of keeping the ship in tip top shape and looking new! There was a hot tub that was out of service though but it was not a show stopper.
The food was very good and I ate WAY too much!!
The rooms were very nice and I do not have any complaints about the room.
The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Never any incidents where they went above and beyond though.
I like the shows except the musicals, they are a bit ridiculous. The comedy shows were excellent and so was the magic show. Cut out the musicals and hire more comedians so the one comedy show won't be so packed.