Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

I was awestruck when I saw the ship, both inside and outside. It was professionally run and I loved the staff. How the room staff remembered everyone's name was a mystery to me. They were amazing. The waitstaff never left me feeling neglected.

Pros: the staff, the food, the decor, the shows .. all were just wonderful

Cons: the port of call at Progresso .. I didn't feel safe there.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The crew was great. The only thing I didn't like was having to miss one of the comics because the bar was cleared and we had to stand in line behind the crowd that gathered while the first comic was performing. I realize everyone wanted to see the comic, but they really should have used a larger lounge room
What shows I saw, I really enjoyed.
It was amazing
I enjoyed all the places at which I ate.
I had the balcony room. It was comfy and just right for out needs.