Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Amazing FIRST time

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

The ship was huge the inside was gorgeous!! I was so impressed!!

Pros: The ship was beautiful, well maintained, good food, good staff

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The ship was awesome. It was gorgeous my ONLY complaint was our dining room was a little difficult to find the first time.
The food was amazing. We had the opportunity to eat things I would have never thought of. The presentation was amazing and the taste matched! I wish they served the cheesecake every night!
You get what you pay for with the state room. Our room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. I LOVED the light switch at the bed!! Extremely pleased!!
I have no complaints about the staff!
The entertainers were really fun and sounded great!!