Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

Economy Cruise

Sail Date: December 29, 2011

disclaimer: my wife and I are not experienced cruisers. The best way I can sum up our experience was "good". The ship was obviously a little dated in it's decor. Our aft balcony room was AWESOME. Our cabin (#8433, Carnival Triumph) was located on deck 8, aft/starboard side, and it had a huge balcony that wrapped around the corner of the boat. The "white noise" from the boat was nice to fall asleep to.

The food onboard the Carnival Triumph is best described as average.

I would call this cruise the economy class, (nothing fancy). My wife and I had a great time. Solid 4 stars

Pros: Cabin balcony (#8433, Carnvial Triumph)

Cons: Food was so-so

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The decor of the room was dated, but the enormous balcony on the aft/starboard corner was amazing.