Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Best "Relaxed" Vacation....EVER

Sail Date: September 01, 2011

We had never taken a cruise before and had high expectations. This vacation did not disappoint - - we were able to just relax and enjoy the time aboard. I loved being able to just do things on my schedule or do nothing at all but soak up the sun!!! Our trip to Belize was the only disappointment since it rained the entire day, but Honduras was amazing and Cozumel was a lot of fun. Cannot wait to go again........

Pros: I didn't have to plan anything - we just sat back and relaxed, ate when we wanted and slept without interuption

Cons: The cost of some of the excursions

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

trust me, I think we ate at every time of the day!!!
We had an interior room and were afraid it would be small and cramped but it was just the right amount of space.
Loved being able to listen to Reggae while "sunning" each day!!!