Not what I expected

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
My husband and I spent our 20th wedding anniversary aboard the Triumph and although we love Carnival we will not be cruising to Mexico again. Loved the ship and expecially the staff they made this cruise very memorable for us.

Wasn't please with the options available on the lido deck.

The shows and games were very enjoyable. Always something to do on board.

AWESOME STAFF!!

A little tighter than I would have preferred. But it was ok.

Pros: I loved the crew, they were awesome.

Cons: The weather was much cooler than expected, the seas were very rough, didnt get to stop in Progresso due to the rough sea, wasn't pleased with Cozamel, very money hungry atomosphere and terrible excursion in Cozamel.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!