Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Even with the issues, it was nice.

Sail Date: November 26, 2011

I've been on a previous Carnival cruise and I would probably have to say that the service went down just a little bit. It took a long time to get someone on the line when calling for room service. Some of the restaurants on the ship were a bit slow, but I understand that it could possibly be due to the volumes of patrons being served.
Overall I had a great time and would do it again. My shore excursion in Cozumel was fabulous.

Cons: The fact that a port of call was cancelled and some of the service was slow.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The desserts and breakfast were delicious. The pizza and "American Grill" food was also amazing. There was only one night when we had beer battered fish that it was not good. The fish was very mushy.
We had an oceanview room. It was a good size for two people.
We had extra time in Cozumel due to the cancellation of Progresso and it was awesome. We went shopping in the plaza area and walked around a little bit outside of that area in the city. We also went on the Punta Sur horseback riding and beach break excursion.
Don't Miss: Definitely the Horseback riding. It was a breathtaking experience.