First cruise, Royal Caribean next time!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
overall not impressed. This was our first cruise and I thought I was just expecting too much from what friends and family have said, but after speaking to many other people on the cruise, I realized that the crew and staff on this vessel were just not good. The food was bad. Several people got sick. I will cruise again, but I doubt I will choose Carnival next time.

food quality was bad. From the dining area to the buffet. food under/overcooked, cold food room temperature and hot food cold. Disappointed

too many kids to enjoy the pool or hot tubs, shows were boring, especially the magic show, and just not fun unless you enjoy being hammered.

Didnt sail with kids, but the amount of kids running around the halls and playing on the elevator, there probably wasn't too much for them to do. especially the 12-17 year olds

Other than the cabin stewards, the staff were very unprofessional.

old and just too many things broke down. Trying to get an elevator is next to impossible.

Had to KICK button to flush toilet, remote control wouldnt work, tv was about 20 years old and you could barely make out the picture.

Pros: Spending time with my wife, cabin steward was excellent

Cons: FOOD WAS HORRIBLE, hot food cold and cold food room temperature, service was aweful(except for cabin stewards), very unprofessional staff, vessel not clean and too many things were broken, WAY too many little things that added up.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.