Had a Good Time!

Carnival Triumph

Sail Date: September 01, 2011

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

This was our first cruise so we don't have anything else to compare to but, overall good experience.

Ship Experiences

Food was average at best especially on lido deck. although the deli sandwiches were good. Diining for dinner in the Paris dining room was pleasureable & very entertaining.

Loved the Punchliner comedy club seen 2 comedians 3 shows & laughed till I cried!

I had heard that the staff on carnival cruise lines were the best. Well I guess most of them were ready for their own vacation because we didn't encounter too many overly friendly people @ all. The wait staff in the Paris Dinig room were the friendliest we encountered.

I thought the ship was a little hard to navigate direction in & we weren't the only ones to feel that way. Elevators were very slow faster to take the stairs. Lots of walking.

Rooms were very small but, kept very clean & the beds were sooooo comfy!

Pros: Dinner in Paris Dining Room,Comedy Club, Magic Show,Sitting on the balcony of our room

Cons: troublesome to get nonalcholic drinks,people smoking in no smoking areas.Too many photographers!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!