a lovely cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
the ship is lovely and very well decorated. The central area was breathtaking.

the countryside of Belize is lush and tropical. Belize City is in transition. It rained on the day we arrived and did not have crystal clear waters.
Don't Miss: Altun Ha, shopping center
My table mates recommended the zip line tour. My tour took me to the island museum, shopping and sea shell demonstration. It rained and the water was muddy.
Don't Miss: zip lining through the jungle, snorkeling in the reef
the shopping is the draw of Cozumel. I have already visited the ruins at Tulum and Cancun. I want to snorkel the next time that I go.

Pros: convenient food and entertainment choices

Cons: closed in spaces

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.