Great Mexican Cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Overall I was very impressed with the ship's interior and exterior apperannce (Very Clean). Everyone I saw and spoke to was very friendly and Polite.The Time at the 2 Ports of Call for a 5 day trip was too short. (Only 6-8 Hours) I will only consider a Trip having at least an over night stay at a port. for our next Cruise. We are planning to Cruise again and I would use Carnival Cruise Lines and this Ship as well.

Pros: Getting Away from Work Cell Phones and email

Cons: Buffett Food (I do not care for any Buffet Line) Rather Fast Food Resturants over Buffets

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!