Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2011

It was an overall great experience. The staff are amazing. Very hospitable. We loved the comedy shows the most. I would definitly recommend this cruise ship to anyone looking for a fun yet relaxing vacation.

Pros: I liked the entertainment the most

Cons: The cost of items in the gift shops

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

the ship is very beautiful.
I loved the size of our stateroom. We had a private balcony. Which I would say is the way to go when booking a cruise. I sat on that balcony a lot. Lookinh at the beautiful blue water in the middle of the gulf of mexico was like looking into a giant blue rasberry bowl of jello. So pretty.
The staff are amazing. I felt like they had become our friends. They have the best personality. Kind and respectful. They never seemed tired, and were always willing to help with anything we needed. Kudos to the staff.
Comedy shows is all I can say. The most I have ever laughed in my entire life. Loved it. They had more then that. But that is what I recommend.
Overall the food was good. I didn't enjoy the fried shrimp. It looked more like fried phong instead of shrimp. I did however enjoy the salmon, and the flat iron steak. For breakfast the eggs benedict was amazing. Yum.... Also the warm chocolate melting cake was delicious. A chocolate lovers dream come true.
Key West, Florida
I thought keywest was boring. I weny on a trolly tour. It was ok. I dont drink so there wasn't to much for me to do.