Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not the Dream Trip I dreampt of.

Sail Date: August 20, 2011

Our trip was impacted by the hurricane, so we adapted to go to Mexico, cozumel was fine (again), but Progresso was horrible. The bus into town refused to bring us back, We were told they were for excursions only. The vendors we beggers, they grabbed and touched, and followed harrassing me, 1 tour seller, kept bumping me over and over. then my wallet was stolen, and that bumping guy is no longer around. I reported this immediately to guest service desk....that was a joke. PROGRESSO ruined the trip.

Pros: ship itself was great

Cons: when we went to guest service with a theft, he acted stupid, would not help at all.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

We had a horrible Sewer type odor every night
we enjoyed the hands on activity, such as towel class, more adult how to would be best.
Tons of food, but needed more options for Diabetic diets
Our steward AGUNG, was awesome. When I was sick, he checked on me, and made sure i was okay as my husband was off the ship.
Our steward and our waiter and his team were just super.
Key West, Florida