Not the Dream Trip I dreampt of.

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Our trip was impacted by the hurricane, so we adapted to go to Mexico, cozumel was fine (again), but Progresso was horrible. The bus into town refused to bring us back, We were told they were for excursions only. The vendors we beggers, they grabbed and touched, and followed harrassing me, 1 tour seller, kept bumping me over and over. then my wallet was stolen, and that bumping guy is no longer around. I reported this immediately to guest service desk....that was a joke. PROGRESSO ruined the trip.

Tons of food, but needed more options for Diabetic diets

we enjoyed the hands on activity, such as towel class, more adult how to would be best.

Our steward and our waiter and his team were just super.

We had a horrible Sewer type odor every night

Our steward AGUNG, was awesome. When I was sick, he checked on me, and made sure i was okay as my husband was off the ship.
Just shopped, but got a great deal on KAIkAI SANDALS

Pros: ship itself was great

Cons: when we went to guest service with a theft, he acted stupid, would not help at all.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!