Carnival Customer

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Enjoy the staff, very professional, service all around was excellent.

Sit down dinner is always excellent dining and the waiters are the best in the business.

Good lineup of activities for all. Best comedian so far MUTSIE !

Great service.3 stars!!!!

All good

I made mistake when booking the room for 3 . I had to 2 beds with a cot. I didnt look over stateroom carefully. Carnival accomdated me and made a room change the day of the cruise. Made everyone very happy. Always look at your rooms carefully!!!!!!
Visit shore excursion Playa Mia The beach floor was terrible Rocks Lack of sand on entire beach......facility was good for the lunch/drinks...
Don't Miss: plenty of shopping right off the boat

Pros: Being on cruise with my family

Cons: The waiting time in terminal entering and exiting.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!