Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great time

Sail Date: August 11, 2011

2nd time on this boat within one year, very comfortable to get around, staff very pleasant, quite a bit to keep you busy all day on board or just people watch pool side or at any open lounge on the boat. I especially love the casino: very relaxing and entertaining with karoake near.

Pros: casino

Cons: attitude of the cook at the deli grill (tall worker had an attitude entire time

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

staff was great in your room, room service, information, casino. Several slips happen at one stairway coming down from the 10th floor into the pizzeria deck near the ice cream machine and no one did anything different to prevent this the entire criuse: disappointing when i found this out after I slipped on my 3rd day, very disappointing. No one gave me a courtsey call to check on my fall afterwards, and for me to foot the bill was not professional.
Vegas shows were good, I could not get into the comedy shows due to the small room (each night and time was packed), could you all consider a larger room size.
every restroom on the boat was always clean, this is a plus for those who may have physically abilities.
dining optionals good, i suggest a mid night buffet due to pizza and deli sandwiches get old after the 2nd day and people are up partying and at the casino as well as the comedy shows pretty late over into the morning
2nd time having a balcony, enjoyed the roominest and comfort of. Don't think I would go down from this level of a room, only up.
There is a beatiful picture shot in a garden and a spot the states " Puerto Maya surrounded by a garden. Great bargains if you are a bargainner and can talk them down in the diamond, boot shops,
Don't Miss: garden