Best Vacation Ever

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2011
From the time we boarded the ship everyone was so nice and happy to help. The atmosphere was always upbeat and feastive, I took my daughters and they loved it as well. Our waiter, Jaka was the best! Our table was always ready when we arrived and we got our food quick! But the best part was dancing with them. And the Shows were awesome, we could not wait to see what the next show was going to be. The entire crew was super! and kept us going from one event to the next!

Plenty of food, any time we wanted it, room service was quick also. We never go hungry and eating in the dining room was the best part of our day! Jaka was our waiter and he was AWESOME!!!

The Shows at night were the best! We enjoyed every one of them.

We did not have young children, but saw and spoke to many that were having as much fun as we did so it must have been a great program

Staff was the best! They were always willing to help with what ever we needed and always made sure we were having fun!

We were on the upper deck so it was easy to get anywhere we wanted on the boat!

We had a balcony suite, I would recommend it to everyone. Plenty of room for the 4 of us and watching the sun rise and sunset from our balcony was wonderful.
It was raining but still had a great time! Our first trip to Mexico and enjoyed it. There was plenty to do.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins at Chankanaab

Pros: I did whatever I wanted, when I wanted!

Cons: nothing, everything was great!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!