Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Won't do it again

Sail Date: June 18, 2011

The ship was beautiful, and the staff was amazing. They took the time to remember your name and everyone made sure to say hello during the day. It really seemed like they cared how your day was going and how much you were enjoying the cruise.

The food was to die for. I could not wait for every meal! You could have as much as you wanted.

However, besides the food and the staff, I have never been more bored in my life. I think it would be great for people with young kids or for seniors. The activities provided were not interesting or they were trying to get you to buy something (an excursion or a day at the spa). I spent most of my time in my room avoiding the crowds and the children that were running wild with no supervision. In addition to that, teens were out roaming the halls all hours of the night. They were so loud I didn't sleep well at all.

At our first port, it took almost 4 hours to get off of the ship!!! and at the next port it took 45 minutes to get back on. There is not enough time off the ship to really experience the places you go. I was very disappointed. I thought I would be seeing more being able to go to all these countries. Next vacation I will just fly and stay at a resort. The ship was not worth it.

Finally, everything on the ship was CRAZY expensive!! $5.00 for a freaking redbull!? come on!

Pros: Food and service were fantastic

Cons: Way, way, way too many people

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Not interesting at all. I was so bored. They just try to get you to spend more money.
Beautiful
Outstanding!
Above and beyond!!

Don't Miss: the water
Belize City, Belize
Waste of time! It was creepy. All these people peeking under the fences and reaching out to get your attention. I did not feel safe.
Don't Miss: Don't get off the ship