Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

This was our first cruise and will not be our last. As soon as we were done cruising, our 4 year old asked when we could go again. Our ports were Belize, Honduras and Cozamel. Honduras was by far the best. We went to Maya Keys and had a blast. Food was awesome (had anytime dinning), but ended up having the same waiter the majority of the time. He remembered us by name and knew what my 4 year old ordered (PB and J and jello for dessert); except the last two nights...he wanted Frosted Flakes and he got it!! Gotta have the melting cake.

I wore a pedometor, just to see how much I walked. I wore it every day but two, and walked over 40 miles!!

Pros: on vacation

Cons: had to leave :(

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

won a ship on a stick :)
my 12 year old was a bit bored.