Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our cruise

Sail Date: April 11, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I brought my children an I felt like every single show had sooooo much, toooo much, sexual content. There wasn't much for my six year old to do. Yes you offered day care, that I would of had to pay 6.00 dollars per/he for, but absolutely nothing that her and I could do together. Yes I could take her to a few shows with me but you talked soooo much about sex in every show. I guess I just think, that before you sell tickets to families, you should warn them that there children will be exposed to things children should not hear at such young ages!

Pros: The staff

Cons: All the drunks

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!