Amazing for my wife and I's first cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
We were amazed by the beauty of the ship and how much we felt like we wasn't even on the water. We plan on returning for another cruise with Carnival!

The amount of shows was great we loved that we had plenty to do on the ship while on the sea.

My wife and I expected it to be beautiful, while we were walking through Progreso we seen many things that made us wish we were back home. If I was to take a cruise and Progreso was part of the cruise I wouldn't even exit the ship.
Don't Miss: The dead chickens hanging in 90 degree weather and the grocery bag of fish guts and fish heads.
Cozumel was everything my wife and I expected on the cruise, we went to the beach in Cozumel the water was so beautiful we had to get in. I would love to go back again one day!
Don't Miss: I miss everything about Cozumel!

Pros: The shows, Burlesque show, comedy shoe, elvis show, etc.

Cons: The breakfast, and standing in line to get onto the Triumph

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!