Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

CRUISE WAS GREAT BUT LIES!

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

THE SHIP WAS GREAT GUEST SERVICE WAS REALLY HURT THAT I WAS UNHAPPY THE SHIP WAS FILLED TO CAPACITY THEY WERE NO EXTRA ROOMS CHARGED ME FOR TWO TWINS CONVERTS TO KING ENOUGH ROOM FOR TWO PEOPLE AND WHEN I ARRIVED I ONLY HAD ONE BUNK A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY I WAS UPSET. MY CRUISE WAS RUINED IN MY EYES U CANT BE COMFORTABLE IN BED THAT'S HEARTBREAKING REALLY.

Pros: EVERTHING

Cons: MY CABIN CRUISES.COM LIED TO ME

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

RESERVE ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN I BOOKED THAT WAS A NASTY TRICK TO PULL ON SOMEONE A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY.
THE BEST STAFF!

Don't Miss: THE BEACH IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico