CRUISE WAS GREAT BUT LIES!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Triumph
THE SHIP WAS GREAT GUEST SERVICE WAS REALLY HURT THAT I WAS UNHAPPY THE SHIP WAS FILLED TO CAPACITY THEY WERE NO EXTRA ROOMS CHARGED ME FOR TWO TWINS CONVERTS TO KING ENOUGH ROOM FOR TWO PEOPLE AND WHEN I ARRIVED I ONLY HAD ONE BUNK A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY I WAS UPSET. MY CRUISE WAS RUINED IN MY EYES U CANT BE COMFORTABLE IN BED THAT'S HEARTBREAKING REALLY.

THE BEST STAFF!

RESERVE ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN I BOOKED THAT WAS A NASTY TRICK TO PULL ON SOMEONE A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY.

Don't Miss: THE BEACH IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Pros: EVERTHING

Cons: MY CABIN CRUISES.COM LIED TO ME

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!