Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

GREAT CRUISE!!! LOTS OF FUN

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

The ship was great!!! We had a blast!!!!

Pros: I liked the food and the casino

Cons: The rude people at the ports like Belize

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Good room but to warm. I only got hot water out of my sink for the first few days.
This ship is great!!! CLEAN!!!!!
GREAT LOBSTER AND PRIME RIB. GREAT SUSHI
The staff in the Paris dining room were great! LOVE the staff at the craps table.
CASINO!!!!!!!
Belize City, Belize
Belize City is VERY dangerous! Get out of there by water taxi and go to Caye Caulker or San Pedro.
Don't Miss: Caye Caulker or the ruins.
Great people, great food, great fishing.
Don't Miss: Go to the marina and rent a fishing boat for about $250.00 for the day.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I rented a taxi for the day but was ripped off by the taxi driver of taxi number 103 and by the taxi supervisor named Kati. Kati is a lier and is VERY rude. Be careful at this port.
Don't Miss: Exploring