Would never have imagined

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

Las Vegas on water. We got spoiled rotten by the staff. I didn't expect to be put on land everytime to an area run by the cruise lines. I appreciate the "safety issue", but the ports were all the same. I would like more of the local theme with more food and music, not little America where ever we went. The tour guides were wonderful!

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

The jeeps tour was fun. The cave tour was okay, then the photographer ripped off my friend of $20.
Don't Miss: Go directly to the beach!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Tour guide was careful to tell us the island we were on was safe, I guess that was my biggest concern. Until she told us she uses marijuana tea for her daughters' asthma. I could spend a week at the nature reserve with the dolphins.
Don't Miss: The dolphin reserve

Belize City, Belize

I felt like maybe I should have done some community service there. Our Orbits tour guide was very sweet and made us feel like we were at home. I wanted to adopt him and his family. Thanks for the bananas and water, Carlos!
Don't Miss: Beautiful port, but tour was humbling.

Pros: cruise ship and service

Cons: too many people

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!