Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Would never have imagined

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

Las Vegas on water. We got spoiled rotten by the staff. I didn't expect to be put on land everytime to an area run by the cruise lines. I appreciate the "safety issue", but the ports were all the same. I would like more of the local theme with more food and music, not little America where ever we went. The tour guides were wonderful!

Pros: cruise ship and service

Cons: too many people

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The jeeps tour was fun. The cave tour was okay, then the photographer ripped off my friend of $20.
Don't Miss: Go directly to the beach!
Belize City, Belize
I felt like maybe I should have done some community service there. Our Orbits tour guide was very sweet and made us feel like we were at home. I wanted to adopt him and his family. Thanks for the bananas and water, Carlos!
Don't Miss: Beautiful port, but tour was humbling.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Tour guide was careful to tell us the island we were on was safe, I guess that was my biggest concern. Until she told us she uses marijuana tea for her daughters' asthma. I could spend a week at the nature reserve with the dolphins.
Don't Miss: The dolphin reserve