Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 day Luxury Cruise

Sail Date: March 05, 2011

Carnival Triumph was EXCELLANT!!! We took the 7 day cruise to Key West, Florida, Freeport and Nassua, Bahamas. It was just my husband and I and we had a blast. The comedians on the ship we great as well as the rest of the entertainment. The food was great as well. The only downfall I had was pay $110 for parking for the week, but I guess if I had friends or family close by it would be a different story. Overall I rate this trip ***** five stars*****

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Parking

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Clean..Clean,..Clean ....great staff never wanted for anything!
We had late dining which worked out since we took excursions..gave us time to clean up and rest before dinner...Anytime dining is another great option!
Clean and comfortable....Bring a jacket the ship can tend to get cold in areas!
Our main room stewad was friendly every day! He even laid our clothes out neatly when we left them on the bed! Great staff!
Comedy Club #1
Key West, Florida
Snorkling was a blast!
This city is just drop dead gorgeous! DO NOT take the horse carraige ride...NOT worth the money! Stay away from straw market if you don't like cramp areas! Shopping was great! We ate at a great Greek diner and it was fabulous!
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We went deep sea fishing but didn't catch anything but our tour guide stil made the trip fun and worth the money!
Don't Miss: Not much to this port! Have to go at least 20 minutes to get to any real shopping!