Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A FABULOUS TRIP"

Sail Date: January 15, 2011

My husband and I had met on The Carnival Ship "FESTIVAL" 30 yrs ago therefore wanted to book a cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary. It was "FANTASTIC". The TRIUMPH is an AWESOME Ship and we are already planning our cruise for next year. The staff was WONDERFUL...........the food was FABULOUS...........the entertainment was OUTSTANDING........The ship was absolutely GORGEOUS!! We went on the cruise with my sister and brother-in-law and we all had such a great time. My sis and I had the full body massage at the spa and it was wonderful.
I always looked forward to returning to our cabin in the evening and finding a cute animal shaped with towels and our 2 candies laying on our nicely prepared bed. The cabin was small but big enough for our weeks stay. We loved having a private balcony and will always request a private balcony when we cruise as we enjoy being able to look out while laying in bed, or sitting out on the balcony and look at the beautiful blue carribbean waters.
All I can say is "THANK YOU"............"THANK YOU", Carnival Cruise Lines for making our anniversary celebration a very special one. We will recommend this cruise to everyone we come in contact with and we can't wait for next year to return to take another.

Pros: EVERYTHING..........FOOD, SHORE EXCURSIONS, ENTERTAINMENT ON THE SHIP, THE PROFESSIONAL STAFF

Cons: The elevators...........They just didn't seem to be in sync properly. Had to wait a quite awhile at times.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

We had exceptional waiters during our evening dinners. They were so helpful, professional, attentive and made us feel like royalty.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This island is BEAUTIFUL. We took a wonderful tour which included a short boat ride to observe the ship wrecks and then a drive where we watched the people of this island dance, we stopped along the way to sample some jellies, breads and soup, which by the way was most DELICIOUS. I believe this was the prettiest of all the islands that we went too.
We had been to Cozumel before, but it to is a fun island to visit. We mainly did shopping while on the island, but we always enjoying going there.