Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 21, 2010

Staff was excellent and we had alot of fun on the ship.

Pros: Our Stateroom off the back of the ship.

Cons: The music from the deck below was a little loud when trying to sleep.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The ship is getting a little worn but still kept very clean by the crew!
The food was very good. My husband did miss not having biscuits and gravey for breakfast. We did miss not having the midnight buffet where they showed all the lavish desserts and ice sculptures!
Our steward, Gilbert, was excellent and very friendly!
All staff were friendly and helpful.
Great variety
I did not have children with me on this cruise but I will say the children that were on this ship must have been kept busy because they were never a problem.
Shopping was good.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not a good port in my opinion. Not clean and nothing to do unless you like to gamble or lay on a beach.
Key West, Florida
Took a walking tour of the island and it is beautiful. Wish I would have taken the trolly to see more of the island.
Don't Miss: Sloppy Joes